SnakeCity — Breeding is here!
Like in the real world, Snakes can be bred to create new generations. To avoid hyperinflation of NFT Snake Heroes, there is a maximum number of times a Snake can be bred before it is sterile and the number depends on the Snake’s generation.
There are some rules about the breeding that you need to bear in mind:
- Breeding a Snake Hero costs some $SNCT and $TOC token depending on how many times the Snake Heroes have been bred.
- Only the Snake Heroes with the level ≥ 3 are able for breeding (Become adults now we might say 😆)
- Breeding requires a couple of the Snake Heroes consisting of a Male and a Female one.
- Snake Heroes cannot be bred with their children and their siblings.
- After the breeding, there is a cooldown period of 5 days until they can do another breeding.
A brand new egg will be born after breeding and below is the probability table of the egg hatching into a high rarity snake:
The number of times that a Snake can be bred reduced following its generation. In this case, if one of the Snakes is F5, the breeding is not able to process. Hence please be noticed when buying any Snakes on the Marketplace. Below is the table of the maximum number of times a Snake can be bred depending on its generation.