Snake City’s marketplace, NFTs assets, and game modes will fully be moving onto Swimmer Network in the upcoming migration.
3 am UTC Sep 27:
Migration officially live
Token ERC20 Bridging: https://layerzero-bridge.swimmer.network/
NFTs Bridging: https://old.snakecity.io/migrate
SnakeCity launch on Swimmer (game.snakecity.io)
Close SnakeCity’s gameplay features (Training mode/ Breeding/ Marketplace/ Boost mana/…)
3 am UTC Sep 29: Swimmer Freezone launch
3 am UTC Oct 1: Re-open all gameplay features on Swimmer network
After the migration is complete, you will be able to fully enjoy Snake City on Swimmer Network!
Here are the steps on how you can bridge the different assets onto Swimmer Network:
Add Swimmer Network to your wallet
Network Name: Swimmer Network
- Avalanche — https://subnets.avax.network/swimmer/mainnet/rpc
- Pocket Network — https://avax-cra.gateway.pokt.network/v1/lb/627e246225a687003a6a13b7/ext/bc/2K33xS9AyP9oCDiHYKVrHe7F54h2La5D8erpTChaAhdzeSu2RX/rpc
- Swimmer Network — https://rpc.swimmer.network/ext/bc/2K33xS9AyP9oCDiHYKVrHe7F54h2La5D8erpTChaAhdzeSu2RX/rpc
Bridge your NFTs (Snakes & Eggs)
Access the Bridge: https://old.snakecity.io/migrate
In the following example, we will migrate Snake City from Avalanche C-Chain to Swimmer Network using Snake City Bridge.
- We only support one way bridge NFT from Avalanche C-Chain to Swimmer Network.
- When Snake City NFTs go from Avalanche C-Chain to Swimmer Network, they will NOT be able to be bridged back to Avalanche C-Chain
- In order to bridge, you MUST cancel your NFT listing on Marketplace
- Both Snake NFTs and Eggs NFTs can be bridged onto Swimmer Network. (You don’t need to hatch your eggs.)
- You can bridge your Snake NFTs and Egg NFT in your Inventory.
- Up to 10 NFTs (snake/egg) can be bridged in a single transaction.
You will see your NFT at the Inventory section on our game website in less than 24 hours: https://game.snakecity.io/inventory under Swimmer Network
Step-by-step Guide: https://docs.snakecity.io/swimmer-migration/nfts-bridging
Bridge ERC-20 Tokens (SNCT/TOC)
To bridge your Tokens (SNCT/TOC) onto Swimmer Network, access the Bridge: https://layerzero-bridge.swimmer.network/
- You can bridge tokens in 2 ways (C-chain -> Swimmer, Swimmer -> C-chain)
- When playing the game on Swimmer Network, players will receive $TOC (on Swimmer), if players want to trade to $USDT or else, players need to bridge $TOC (Swimmer) to $TOC (C-chain)
- To bridge $TOC (Swimmer) to $TOC (C-chain), players can use the bridge ERC-20 token
- Make sure to claim all the TOC rewards at old.snakecity.io before migrating NFT Snake to Swimmer. Otherwise, you’ll lose it
Step-by-step Guide: https://docs.snakecity.io/swimmer-migration/token-erc20-bridging
Contract on C-chain:
Contract on Swimmer network:
Swimmer Network Blockchain Explorers
Avalanche Subnet Explorer
- How many NFTs can I bridge at one time?
Up to 10 NFTs (snake/egg) can be bridged in a single transaction.
2. When can I enter SnakeCity’s gameplay on Swimmer network?
At 3 am UTC Oct 1 SnakeCity team will reopen all gameplay features on Swimmer network.
3. Where can I seek support about Migration information?
You can reach out every SnakeCity’s channel for support at: https://linktr.ee/snakecity.io
4. Can I bridge my NFTs after listing on the Marketplace?
You must cancel listing your NFTs on the Marketplace in order to bridge your NFTs from C-chain to Swimmer.
5. Where can I find migration information?
You can enter this guideline for further information: https://docs.snakecity.io/swimmer-migration